Saturday, February 26, 2005

Welcome to my blog

I work as a solution architect at Objectware in Oslo, Norway (a part of Itera Consulting Group: www.iteraconsulting.com), and will share my experiences on several Microsoft servers and solutions with you, such as:

  • MSCRM 1.2
  • Exchange Server 2003
  • ActiveDirectory
  • SQL Server
  • Office 2003, including Outlook and InfoPath
  • SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services (SPS and WSS)
  • Information Worker Bridge (IBF 1.5)

I addition I plan to post other useful stuff needed when architecting, designing and programming solutions based on the products listed above. My postings will be focused on solving problems that you can encounter in your projects.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up!

Anonymous said...

This looks exiting. I look forward to read your postings.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kjell Sverre, are look forward to read you contribution to the community.