Monday, January 28, 2008

SOA, EDA, CEP, BPM

While I have been in Redmond the last three weeks learning my true color (I'm hyper green btw), there has been some interesting posts by Joe McKendrick on some topics that I've written about the last year:

Long time readers of my blog knows how I strongly advice applying EDA thinking when designing service-oriented solutions, but I do not foresee CEP to become a commodity for quite some time yet. However, it would be nice if designing systems around business events could provide better insight on how BPM relates to SOA in practical terms, along the ontology presented last december by Jean-Jacques Dubray.

1 comment:

James Taylor said...

Joe often writes interesting posts and this set reminded me of a few I wrote - check out my summary here.
JT

James Taylor
Author, with Neil Raden, of Smart (enough) Systems
Blog: www.smartenoughsystems.com/wp